The Fondation de la faune du Québec is committed to improving access to its documents and Internet site under the Act to secure handicapped persons in the exercise of their rights with a view to achieving social, school and workplace integration.
For its Internet site, the Fondation commits to complying with the Government of Québec’s accessibility standards. The accessibility standards will be integrated as the updating and improvement of the website progresses to ultimately achieve entire compliance.
Until now, many aspects of the Internet site comply with the accessibility standard:
- coherent navigation and presentation in each section;
- document structured with tags and information divided into blocks to facilitate consultation;
- fonts facilitating text enlargement;
- use of style sheets for standardized presentation;
- important non textual elements include a textual equivalent;
- use of contrasting colours between background and text;
- absence of unnecessary flashing or movements.
Please note that documents produced by third parties do not comply with government standards on website accessibility since they are not required to comply with these standards.