The Enhancement of the quality of aquatic habitats program is a financial aid program contributing to the work of conservation, enhancement, and recovery of fish habitat.
- Enhance the general quality of the aquatic habitat.
- Increase habitats’ wildlife productivity.
- Increase wildlife potential.
- Support the participation of community organizations.
- Protect and enhance biodiversity.
For more informations, consult the information document.
Closing dates for the submission of applications
November 1st and April 1st.
How to submit an application
The applicant organization must fill out the application for financial aid form for the program and send it by email to the Fondation de la faune du Québec at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like more information on the submission dates for the proposal, development or presentation of a project, or to validate its eligibility and its relevance, interested organizations may contact program manager, Geneviève Lacroix. You may reach her by telephone at 418 644-7926, ext. 139, or by email at email@example.com.
Important information for using the form
For efficient use of the financial aid form, we strongly suggest that you download it on your computer by executing the following sequence:
Click right on the link to the financial aid form and, depending on your Internet browser (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari), choose the option:
(Explorer): “Save target as…”
(Firefox): “Save link target as…”
(Chrome): “Save link as…”
(Safari): “Download the linked file under…”
and choose “Desktop” as the destination for the download.
Then, so you may benefit from all the interactive characteristics of the financial aid form, please use only the Adobe Reader application to open it. The form requires at minimum Version 8 of Adobe Reader.
If you do not have this application, or the version you currently have installed on your computer is not the most recent one, we suggest you download the Adobe Reader application that is free of charge.
- Formulaire de contributions en biens et services
- Instructions bilan financier
- Qu’est-ce qu’un suivi ?
- Recommandations pour la planification et la conception d’aménagements d’habitats pour l’omble de fontaine, Pêches et Océans Canada
- Suivi et évaluation des aménagements : doré jaune
- Suivi et évaluation des aménagements : touladi
- Liste des sites prioritaires à protéger
- Habitat du poisson – Guide de planification, de réalisation et d’évaluation des aménagements