The program aims to reinforce security in off-road vehicle practices (ORV), the sustainability of ORV trails, and respect for wildlife and wildlife habitats in ORV practices.
The program includes two streams: Stream I: Infrastructures, and Stream II: Protection of wildlife and wildlife habitats. The Fondation de la faune is partnered with the ministère des Transports et de la Mobilité durable for the implementation of Stream II.
- Study the impacts of off-road vehicles on wildlife and their habitats;
- Develop trail plannings that are more respectful of wildlife and wildlife habitats.
- Improve the ORV trails and their off-trail passages and infrastructures to better protect wildlife and wildlife habitats.
- Promote awareness with ORV users regarding the preservation of wildlife habitats.
For more informations, consult the guide du programme 2019-2022.
Closing dates for the submission of applications
April 15 and november 15.
How to submit an application
The applicant organization must fill out the application for financial aid form for the program and send it by email to the Fondation de la faune du Québec at: email@example.com.
If you would like more information on the submission dates for the proposal, development or presentation of a project, or to validate its eligibility and its relevance, interested organizations may contact program manager, Alexandre Rasiulis. You may reach her by telephone at 418 644-7926, ext. 153, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important information for using the form
For efficient use of the financial aid form, we strongly suggest that you download it on your computer by executing the following sequence:
Click right on the link to the financial aid form and, depending on your Internet browser (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari), choose the option:
(Explorer): “Save target as…”
(Firefox): “Save link target as…”
(Chrome): “Save link as…”
(Safari): “Download the linked file under…”
and choose “Desktop” as the destination for the download.
Then, so you may benefit from all the interactive characteristics of the financial aid form, please use only the Adobe Reader application to open it. The form requires at minimum Version 8 of Adobe Reader.
If you do not have this application, or the version you currently have installed on your computer is not the most recent one, we suggest you download the Adobe Reader application that is free of charge.
Documents related to financial aid applications for this program
- Guide du programme 2019-2022
- Formulaire de demande d’aide financière – dernière version
- Attestation début des travaux
- Modèle – Rapport d’étude d’avant-projet
- Modèle – Rapport travaux d’amélioration
- Formulaire de consentement pour travaux sur terres privées
- Tableau des indicateurs
- Bilan financier
- Bilan financier / Instructions
- Rapport de suivi annuel des travaux