In compliance with the provisions of the Regulation respecting the distribution of information and the protection of personal information, the Fondation de la faune du Québec must publish the following documents and information on its website, to the extent where they are accessible under the law.
Acts, regulations, and policies
- Act respecting the conservation and development of wildlife (R.S.Q., c. C-61.1): The provisions for the creation and mandate of the Fondation de la faune de la faune du Québec are found in Chapter V
- Code d’éthique et de déontologie des membres du conseil d’administration (Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct of the Board of Directors)
- Politique sur l’acceptabilité des contributions financières (Policy on the Acceptability of Financial contributions)
- Politique sur l’octroi de certains contrats par appel d’offres public (Policy on the Awarding of Contracts by Public Tender
- Politique linguistique 2016-2021 (2016-2021 Linguistic Policy)
- Plan d’action de développement durable 2021-2022 (2021-2022 Sustainable Development Action Plan)
- Politique d’acquisition responsable (PAR) [Policy for Responsible Procurement (PRP)]
- Politique d’événement écoresponsable (PEE) [Policy for Ecoresponsible Events (PEE)]
- Lignes directrices / gestion environnementale (LDGE) [Guidelines / Environmental Management (GEM)]
- Normes graphiques de la Fondation de la faune du Québec
Draft regulations published in the Gazette officielle du Québec
The Fondation de la faune du Québec currently has no draft regulation published in the Gazette officielle du Québec.
Documents produced and transmitted to the National Assembly or to one of its commissions
The Annual Report is the only document produced by the Fondation de la faune that is tabled in the National Assembly or in one of its commissions.
The classification plan is a tool to facilitate rapid location of Fondation de la faune documentation.
Description of programs and services
We invite you to visit our website to discover our funding programs and services.
Studies, research reports, or statistics of public interest
There are no research reports or statistics, or studies produced by the Fondation de la faune that are of public information interest.
The Fondation de la faune du Québec has no existing public registry under the terms of its governing Act.
Documents transmitted in accordance with a request for access accompanied by the anonymized decision.
|Number of the request||Object of the request||Date of transmission of documents||Date of distribution||Documents transmitted|
|2018-01||Information concerning the conservation schedule of the documents||2018-03-02||2018-03-07||Decision|
|2018-02||Information concerning employees with an annual salary over $100,000||2018-08-10||2018-08-14||Document|
|2019-01||Information concerning employees with an annual salary over $100,000||2019-01-14||2019-01-14||Document|
|2019-02||Information concerning the computer master plan||2020-01-07||2020-01-07||Document|
|2021-08||Information concerning Ile Saint-Bernard||2021-08-13||2021-08-18||Decision|
Personal information bank inventory
The Fondation de la faune du Québec establishes files containing personal information. It sees to the protection of these files and ensures that they are used solely for the purposes under which they were established.
Personal information communications register
The Fondation de la faune du Québec maintains a Register of release of personal information in compliance with section 67.3 of the Act respecting Access to documents held by public bodies and the Protection of personal information. This register is essential in cases of mass mailing of documents for funding purposes or surveys.
Disclosure of information relative to financial commitments and expenditures
- Travel expenses for the Fondation’s CEO et travel expenses for the staff
- Expenses related to the job function or to representation tasks
- Registration fees for a training activity, a convention, or a symposium
- Advertizing and promotion contracts
- Mobile telecommunications contracts
- Rental fees under lease or agreement
- Benefits, allowances, and annual wages
List of commitments transmitted to the financial comptroller who forwards them to the National Assembly
The commitments transmitted to the financial comptroller concern payment of rental fees for the Fondation de la faune’s administrative offices, expiring November 30, 2025 and costs distributed as follows:
- 2017: $127,640;
- 2018: $127,640;
- 2019: $127,640;
- 2020: $127,640;
- 2021: $128,125;
- 2022 and forward: $602,448.
As well as a commitment to buy fishing kits for the Pêche en herbe program (initiation to fishing) for a minimum amount of $186,060 for the years 2018, 2019 and 2020.